A1 Office Operational Update COVID-19
In response to the Victorian Government ordered shutdown of non-essential services, A1 Office has implemented the following changes to keep staff safe and projects running. The following changes are effective immediately across all A1 Office sites:
- All active projects will continue through to completion, however site teams will be restricted in number. There will be a maximum of four personnel or one trade on site at any one time.
- All onsite personnel will have their temperature recorded on arrival and every few hours. We will be monitoring the health of all staff electronically through our Induction systems.
- Our current projects will work to existing time frames, although in some cases there may be extensions due to our Internal COVID-19 work policies, we appreciate your patience during this time.
- New opportunities are welcomed and contact with our team is per usual though the office on 1300 726 566 or your Project Manager.
- Site inspections and site meetings will not be occurring, unless absolutely necessary. All meetings will be conducted online using Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
The A1 Office team appreciates your support and understanding during this time. Should you have any queries about the operational updates or current projects, please contact your Project Manager or our office on 1300 726 566.