Apprentice Cabinet Maker
POSITION: FULL TIME
Are you an A-grade player who thrives on being part of a winning team?
A1 Office is looking for two Melbourne-based apprentices (1st and 2nd year) Cabinet Makers to join our team of expert craftsmen in our Joinery workshop.
A1 Office empowers the potential of employees and businesses by transforming workspaces into their most productive and inspiring form. Being industry leaders in sustainability and technology, A1 Office uses intelligent design to create an intuitive space that aligns with business strategy and culture. Our team of cabinet makers, designers, architects and project managers work together to envision and create your unique environment. We help clients to re-think their workspace in an experience-led world and work with them to create a place where they can thrive, now and in the future.
As an apprentice cabinet maker you will report directly to the Joinery Manager Allan Joins. Your duties will include:
- Working as part of a team to complete joinery projects.
- Learning off your team leader in the craft and assembling of cabinetry
- Learn to correctly use and handle all hand and power tools.
- Experiencing operating modern machinery.
- Ability to learn to read plans
- Trade certificate in cabinet making is highly regarded.
- Maintain OH&S policies and procedures
- Current full Victorian drivers license preferable
- Started trade certificate in cabinet making is highly regarded.
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, highly focused and have an eye for detail.
Possessing excellent team work and communication skills; the ideal candidate has a positive attitude to the task at hand.
In return, you will be paid a highly competitive base salary and superannuation.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, please APPLY today.