Location: Melbourne. VIC
Are you an A-grade player who thrives on being part of a winning team?
Do you enjoy creating professional relationships and delivering meaningful impact?
- Hybrid autonomous role
- Incentive program on offer for the right candidate
- Growing business
A1 Office is looking for a Melbourne-based Business Consultant to join our team of experts who are leading in exceptional solutions for the changing workspace environment.
A1 Office empowers the potential of employees and businesses by transforming workspaces into their most productive and inspiring form. Being industry leaders in sustainability and technology, A1 Office uses intelligent design to create an intuitive space that aligns with business strategy and culture. Our team of designers, architects and project managers work together to envision and create effective corporate environments. We help clients to re-think their workspace in an experience-led world and work with them to create a place where they can thrive, now and in the future.
As the Business Consultant, you will report directly to the National Commercial Sales Leader. Your duties will include:
- Identifying and creating new business opportunities for design, construction, furniture sales and building technology.
- Actively network and attend functions where networking opportunities exist to seek out new business.
- Keep in touch with current and past clients and ensure the relationship with A1 Office is positive and purposeful.
- Fully understand the services offered by A1 Office and the team of consultants, and actively find opportunities to hand to client-side Project Managers
- Focused on creating opportunities across all industry verticals and markets. You will engage with all levels of the customers’ organisation and act as their trusted advisor to translate A1 Office Service offerings into real-world business value.
- Maintain OH&S policies and procedures
- Business Development, Tertiary qualified (bachelor’s degree) in a business or engineering related discipline.
- Sales Experience – previous experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and previous experience of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the commercial buildings industry.
- Local market knowledge.
- Cross-selling and consultative selling experience with proven capability in collaborating across both client and A1 Office organisation to drive a One-Team approach.
- Solid understanding of customer financials and the ability to build business case investments
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, autonomous and a team player – and very much consider themselves a hunter, driven to deliver exceptional value to clients. They will have an eye for identifying and converting new business opportunities and have proven experience in a B2B sales capacity.
A1 Office stands for empowerment, innovation, sustainability, creation and transformation, and so too should our ideal candidate. We work with industry leaders who want to remain leaders, those who understand that details matter and that environments are critical to our wellbeing.
Our ideal candidate understands this ethos and shares the vision of re-thinking the status quo to transform businesses and help them operate in their highest capacity.
Highly focused, professional, and possessing excellent organisational and communication skills; the ideal candidate employs customised solutions to meet customer-specific needs that drive profitable business outcomes.
In return, you will be paid a highly competitive base salary of $120K and superannuation, car and/or vehicle allowance and a chance to join our incentive program.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, please APPLY today.