Position: Full time until Christmas, with possibility to extend into 2021
Are you an A-grade Cabinet Maker who thrives on being part of a winning team?
Do you enjoy creating working in a friendly team environment?
A1 Office is looking for a Melbourne-based Cabinet Maker to join our team located in Huntingdale, Melbourne.
A1 Office empowers the potential of employees and businesses by transforming workspaces into their most productive and inspiring form. Our team of designers, architects and project managers work together to envision and create unique corporate environments. We help clients to re-think their workspace in an experience-led world and work with them to create a place where they can thrive, now and in the future.
As a Cabinet Maker and part of the Joinery team, lead by Head of joinery Allan Jones; your duties will include:
- Arrive at our warehouse by 7am- 3.30pm
- Be directed and complete all carpentry tasks for the day
- You will cut benchtops and cabinets to fit new appliances, projects or designs
- You will assume every problem is solvable, and use your expert trade skills to find the best solution or ask for assistance from those around you
Qualifications and Ideal Candidate
- Previous working experience Carpentry, prior experience in commercial sites will be highly regarded;
- Current Drivers License;
- Self-motivated and reliable;
- Excellent team spirit and teachable manner
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, autonomous and a team player – and are driven to deliver high quality work. A1 Office stands for empowerment, innovation, sustainability, creation and transformation, and so too should our ideal candidate. We work with industry leaders who understand that details matter, and that environments are critical to our wellbeing.
In return, you will be paid a highly competitive base salary and superannuation.
In your application please include:
- How many years’ experience do you have as a cabinetmaker?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Which forklift licenses do you have?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s license?
Any questions on this role, please email email@example.com