POSITION: FULL TIME
Are you an A-grade player who thrives on being part of a winning team?
Do you enjoy creating professional relationships and delivering meaningful impact?
A1 Office is looking for a Melbourne-based Furniture Consultant to join our team of experts who are leading in exceptional solutions for the changing workspace environment.
A1 Office empowers the potential of employees and businesses by transforming workspaces into their most productive and inspiring form. Being industry leaders in sustainability and technology, A1 Office uses intelligent design to create an intuitive space that aligns with business strategy and culture. Our team of designers, architects and project managers work together to envision and create your unique environment. We help clients to re-think their workspace in an experience-led world and work with them to create a place where they can thrive, now and in the future.
As the Furniture Consultant you will report directly to the Furniture Manager. Your duties will include:
- Support the business in the furniture division by coordinating procurement, deliveries, installs and manage suppliers lead times for all FF&E components.
- As and when required assist with estimating, specifying of furniture and installation.
- Work with customers to achieve a furniture solution to their specifications, and arrange client samples
- Fully understand the services offered by A1 Office and the team of consultants, and work closely with A1 Project Managers to achieve hand over dates
- Work with design team to develop space utilisation solutions and intelligent use of furniture
- Maintain OH&S policies and procedures
- Previous experience in project coordinating/management and estimating.
- Knowledge and previous experience of Microsoft Office Word, Excel.
- Minimum 5 years commercial furniture industry or commercial fitouts.
- Current full Victorian drivers license
- Project coordination/management training/qualification (desirable)
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, highly focused and professional, driven to deliver exceptional value to clients. They will have an eye for detail and understand plans and planning schedules.
A1 Office stands for empowerment, innovation, sustainability, creation and transformation, and so too should our ideal candidate. We work with industry leaders who want to remain leaders, those who understand that details matter, and that environments are critical to our wellbeing. Our ideal candidate understands this ethos and shares the vision of re-thinking the status quo to transform businesses and help them operate in their highest capacity.
Possessing excellent organisational and communication skills; the ideal candidate employs customised solutions to meet customer specific needs and enjoys doing this.
In return, you will be paid a highly competitive base salary and superannuation.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, please APPLY today.