Sales Coordinator Administration
Classification: Full time (currently four days per week as per whole company)
Reports to: Sales Manager
Deadline: Applications close 5pm 26th June 2020
Salary: Good remuneration package dependent on experience
A1 Office empowers the potential of employees and businesses by transforming workspaces into their most productive and inspiring form. Being industry leaders in sustainability and technology, A1 Office uses intelligent design and sustainable materials to create an intuitive space that supports business strategy and culture. Our team of designers, architects and project managers work with clients to envision and create their unique environment. We help clients rethink their workspace in an experience-led world and work with them to create a place where they can thrive, now and in the future.
We are in the business of culture and workspace transformation, so at A1 Office we pride ourselves on providing a flexible and supportive workplace environment. We have flexible workplace arrangements (pending your situation) and enjoy getting together on a Friday afternoon for a social catch up. Our monthly staff lunches are free for all to enjoy, and we aim to empower you to work in a way that is most effective and supportive to your needs. We foster a family-friendly environment and understand great support requires great collaboration which results in exceptional outcomes.
A1 Office team is looking for a self-motivated and positive Sales Coordinator superstar to support the Sales leader and other team members with daily administrative and documentation tasks. Given we are a business culture and workspace transformation company, we walk our talk and aim to provide a supportive and flexible workplace for all our employees. We are looking for someone with attention to detail and a team player, who can also lead themselves in getting tasks done. This role includes tasks such as:
- Assist in the daily duties of scheduling trades and services for quoting and site access
- Keeping the CRM updated with all clients, contact and opportunities information
- Create proposals and scope of works as well as chasing up building permits and final files
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes of sales meetings
- Tending to administrative tasks as directed by the sales manager
- Maintain OH&S procedures
This role will require some client contact (although mainly via detailed written and verbal communication) which means all interaction is to be courteous, professional and engaging. You will work with all company stakeholders to facilitate the process of taking a client through the business from first contact to final handover, with the focus being on customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- VCE minimum
- Good 360 degree communication
- Detailed and concise documentation
- Excellent organisational skills
- Certificate IV in Administration
- Experience with Oracle as a CRM
Personal Competencies Required
- Highly focused and professional, exercising discretion and confidentiality where appropriate
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- A keen eye for detail, proactive and has strong initiative and a flexible attitude
- Great team player, yet able to work autonomously
Job Competencies Required
- Ability to understand the organisation’s set up, aims and objectives
- Ability to learn and develop ones skill base to meet company growth and challenges
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Apply now – deadline for applications is 5pm 26th June 2020.