Senior Interior Designer
Are you an A-grade player who thrives on being part of a winning team?
A1 Office is looking for an experienced Senior Interior Designer / Interior Designer to join our hardworking Design department.
A1 Office empowers the potential of employees and businesses by transforming workspaces into their most productive and inspiring form. Being industry leaders in sustainability and technology, A1 Office uses intelligent design to create an intuitive space that aligns with business strategy and culture. Our team of cabinet makers, designers, architects and project managers work together to envision and create your unique environment. We help clients to re-think their workspace in an experience-led world and work with them to create a place where they can thrive, now and in the future.
As an Interior Designer, you will report directly to the Design Lead Ivan Pashutin. Your duties will include:
- Design production and space planning
- Confidently present plans and details to clients – with a deep understanding of needs and design solutions.
- Be up to date with design trends and industry knowledge.
- Ability to translate client vision into a pitch that meets their needs.
- Track own progress and manage documentation from clients.
- Complete accurate and presentable sketches both digitally and freehand to meet client visions.
- Degree in Interior Design / Interior Architecture
- 8+ years of Design Experience (preferably in commercial workspaces)
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, highly focused and have an eye for detail.
Possessing excellent teamwork and communication skills; the ideal candidate has a positive attitude to the task at hand.
In return, you will be paid a highly competitive base salary and superannuation.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, please APPLY today.